Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Benjamin Plumbing






I am finally getting started again on renovating my Tucson Mountain house, after giving up in dismay for 18 months. The granite counters are being cut this week, the tile is going in Thursday, and I've bought my new kitchen sink and faucet.










I bought the last two items at Benjamin Plumbing Supply. This place is way more fun than Home Depot! A locally-owned business since 1950, it's located between Fourth Avenue and downtown.



The stuff they carry is absolutely delightful.

How about a purple glass vessel sink? Agate faucet handles?



A shocking orange and black sink and countertop combination?








My favorite is the bronze sink that looks like fabric draped over a bowl and spilling off the counter. Check it out.

No comments: