Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Supervisor When I Was a Hydrologist

September 1, 2005

To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing to express my complete satisfaction with the services provided by Donna Moulton for representing me in the sale of my former residence in Tucson, Arizona. Donna first provided me with a fair and reasonable estimate of the market price for my residence. Because I had not personally occupied the residence for some time, she also took responsibility for coordinating and supervising minor repairs and improvements that substantially increased the selling price of the residence, at no additional commission. After the improvements, the house was listed for one week and I received two offers, both for more than the asking price. Without her honest recommendations and support, I am sure I would have received a reduced price for the residence.
I strongly recommend Donna as a real estate agent because she will provide an honest assessment of the market value of the property and has the marketing resources and know-how to promote the sale.

Sincerely,

Gary R. Walter, Ph.D.
San Antonio, Texas

No comments: